Current projects, software, and selected past projects of the PERFORM group
Current research projects within, or including, the PERFORM group:
Software created and maintained by PERFORM:
- Möbius - Multi-faceted performance/dependability validation framework:
Infrastructure for building domain independent/specific performance dependability analysis tools which support multiple model specification, composition, connection, and solution methods. Successor to UltraSAN.
- NetAPT Network Access Policy Tool - tool that performs comprehensive security policy analysis to identify the deviation of implementation from global access policy. (in collaboration with Prof. David Nicol)
- AQuA/ITUA gateway
- COBFiT secure communication infrastructure
- Ferret Security Auditing Toolset -
software tool for checking host vulnerabilities.
- Loki - Fault injection based on a measure-driven partial global view of system state, time, and previously injected faults: Distributed system fault injector that permits fault injections and measure collections based on a partial global view of system state, yielding statistically sound estimates of distributed system dependability.
Selected past PERFORM research projects: